Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nuestra Semana Final

We are already in our last week here in Costa Rica…It is weird how time can go fast and slow at the same time.  It feels like I have been living in my villa for a very long time but at the same time it feels like yesterday I was exploring Quepos for the first time.
While I am excited to come home and prepare for a new adventure in Austin, there are many things I will miss here in Costa Rica. Here are a few of the things that made the last two months incredible:
1)      Los Animales


I absolutely love sloths! This guy was hanging out with us while we were waiting for the bus last week. 

White face monkey 


I even find a majority of the giant bugs around here pretty cool!



2)      El Sol y Belleza Natural





This is the "old road"that we walked down to get into Quepos.  Not to bad on the way down, but quite the workout on the way up.  Breathtaking view the whole way...






Even when it is cloudy it is gorgeous.  The sun shone down through the clouds and made natural spotlights. 



3)      Las Playas!




Playa Biesanz






4)      Aprendí mucho español


Velma, rocks at teaching me spanish and cooking! 

5)      Isla


Need I say more :)

6)      La Comida y La Feria


Incredible stew made from all fresh ingredients from La Feria 


More fresh veggies from La Feria.  Everything is so fresh and flavorful here! 

MMMmm...Yuca :) 


This is just a very small portion of La Feria.  It is quite large with many venders.  Chad and I found our favorite and went to the same stand every week. 


Pina Coladas on the beach ;)

7)      Mucho tiempo de la calidad con mi esposo









I feel so lucky to have been able to take this opportunity in Costa Rica.  I think I would be  more sad about this being over if it was not for the fact that I get to move on to another big and new adventure when I get back to the states... Austin, TX.. here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment